Pursuing Health in Community
Thanks to Kayla + Marion for showing love to thiiirdly this week with the fun Liebster Award which recognizes up-and-coming bloggers. The recognition makes me thankful for the support of readers and fellow writers. We all do better when we work together.
The format is simple:
- Share 11 random facts
- Answer 11 questions
- Nominate others
- I’m an ENTP (and knowing that has helped me “get me”)
- I’m afraid of heights, but fascinated with skyscrapers
- I got pulled over 11 times before getting a speeding ticket
- I think I’d be a great bartender
- I hate pickles but love jalapenos.
- Can’t sleep without a fan
- Probably care more about my hair than you would ever think
- I’ve just begun flossing regularly in the last year or so
- I prefer to wear old-man colognes that some would call sleazy
- When I meet you, I will consider it a failure if I did not make you laugh
- I once set a truck on fire as a teenager. I take for granted that they never pressed charges.
1. What’s your favorite movie?